I have decided that weird people shop at Zellers. Don't be offended, I shop there, that's how I know this. I usually don't make these generalizations, but after three incidences I feel comfortable with this opinion. Cross reference with a previous post about Zellers here.
I ran over there the other night because I needed a blue t-shirt for the next day and some milk. I had lots to do so I was hoping to be in and out of there super quick. As soon as I walked in the door I found a t-shirt in the exact shade I needed. What luck. I grabbed a couple sizes and headed to the changeroom. The first one I tried on fit perfectly! Excellent. As I was changing out of it someone comes banging on the door.
"Excuse me, Excuse me. Your in my change room."
"uh what?"
There had been nothing in there so I didn't understand what made it her changeroom. And we were the only ones there so it's not like this was the only room available. But I was tired and not in the mood for this so I changed quickly and got out. She went in.
"Where is my jacket, where is my stuff?
"I don't know there was nothing in there when I went in."
"Are you sure? My jacket, and bag and bra were in there. Where did they go? Did you steal it?"
"Yes ma'am I stole your bra, which is probably about eight sizes to big for me and your jacket which could probably fit four of me inside." I wish I had nerve to say that to her. Ooh, I was so not in the mood for this at that moment. But instead I said sweetly...
"Oh, I don't know ma'am. Maybe the sales lady put it somewhere, did you ask her?"
So she went over and started hassling some poor girl. They came over and checked all the rooms but the lady insisted that she had left it in the one I was in. Seriously, where would I have put her stuff. It certainly wouldn't have fit in my purse. Aaarg!
While this lady was having her little spas attack with me and this girl another Zellers employee said that she found the jacket and stuff. Guess where?? Com'on just guess. Okay okay, I'll tell you.
In the MENS changerooms! She had been changing in the mens area.
Honestly, some people.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
THAT'S MY CHANGE ROOM!
at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ooh, i kinda get shivers just reading it! kinda creepy. and i didn't really need to be reminded of zellers! -K
I hope she at least apologized,
Chantal.
You had a witness that she had accused of stealing,you don't have to put up with people like that.
Mom
She certainly wouldn't have to worry about someone taking her bra from that room, but given the strange people you run into in Zeller's you never know!!!By not getting upset you certainly showed her and everyone else around who was the better person.
Aunt Sharon
My question is, why didn't she have her bra off in the first place walking around. Especially in the mens section? My goodness. I hope she felt bad after accusing you. Crazy lady.
I ment to say, Why DID she have her bra off.
Post a Comment