So I've been thinking about changing my blog address. I want something that says a little bit more about who I am. dawn14rose doesn't really say much about my personality.
Here is a couple of ideas I had...
21goingon12 (the only problem is I will be 22 soon, but whatever)
dori_incarnate (I've been told that I am a little like Dori off Finding Nemo, and she's my favourite little fish so why not)
nerdelicious (probably not, silly idea, disregard)
What do you think? You like? Let me know what I should go with. Or if you have any clever or witty suggestions leave a comment!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
WHAT'S IN A NAME?
at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Because I know the origin of your address, I hate to see it go but I understand your need for a change. How about "his work in progress"or is that too long? I also like the Dorie idea.
Aunt Sharon
how bout "forever_awkward", hehe, you know i'm just lovingly poking at you! but... whatdya think? -K
I think it should be "i_am_hugh". Hands down.
Post a Comment