CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

NEVER HAVE I HATED CHEMISTRY SO MUCH

Today was by far the worst chemistry lab I have had in my whole life. We were doing titrations, which I hate,I just never knew they hated me to. Last week when I did them, they went perfectly, I was top in the class. This week was the complete opposite. I was the last one to leave today. I had to repeat the process 7 extra times. All because the volumes differed by about 0.003%. I had to fight back the tears. Now that I have decided to go into nursing and apply for medicine via that route, all this tiddly nit-picky stuff is hard to put up with. It's gonna be a long semester.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were thinking about Nursing, but I think it is a smart move. It is obvious to everyone that knows you, that you are meant to be a
caregiver. Being a Doctor will happen if it is in His plan for you. Take care.
Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

you should tell people about this nursing stuff! i demand email... sorry that that chem is so awful, i would assume it would be though, cause it is chem.! -K

Anonymous said...

Yes, details of this nursing thing would be good. are you changing your plans or is nursing a step along the way?