I found my self in another undesireable situation in the bathroom at school today. After I flushed the water didn't stop whirling around. I jiggled the knob but it didn't stop. It was whirling around at an incredible velocity and splashing a bit too. It was also really super loud, like Niagra falls or choking lion loud. So I was starting to panick a bit. I didn't want to just leave it, plus I was embarassed. I didn't want to go back into the hallway because I'm positive people out there could hear the monster raging inside. I didn't know who to tell either. I didn't know where to find maintenance and it was lunch time so all the lab techs and administrators were out. I threw more toilet paper in thinking that might do the trick, but no such luck. Then I thought maybe if I flush all the other toilets it would stop. So I did, and I could hear it start to slow down and stop. Thank goodness! After drying my pants a bit with the hand dryer I was able to go on with my day.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not sure why but everywhere you go you seem to run into a crisis, a toilet running continuously is not a real big deal.
The next time just slip out quietly, no one will be any wiser.
Aunt Sharon
oh man, if you feel any better i heard a story today and i couldn't believe it hadn't happened to you! but it happened to someone else!
oh, and to also make you feel better, playing in these huge 8ft waves and my boob completely fell out - and EVERYONE saw!!!
you better feel better now!
Post a Comment