CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I got back home last night at around 8PM. I took the greyhound to Edmonton, and it was pretty uneventful. Minus being kicked in the head while sleeping, it was almost enjoyable.
I had a pretty good break, got some new stuff for my apartment, including a new phone and answering machine. Hopefully I will get messages the same day they are recorded now. I also got some amazing micro-fleece sheets. Mmmm, so soft. I even shaved my legs to get the most out of the fleecy softness experience. The only problem is I hate getting out of bed in the morning.
I go back to school on Wednesday, which I am actually pretty excited about. I have some really good classes. What I am most excited about is... drum roll please... NEW LAB PARTNERS! Yup, new semester, new lab partners. I'm really hoping that I will be with someone who is slightly smarter than a fruitfly this time around. I also wouldn't mind if they had more personality than a dirty dish rag, but I don't want to be to picky.
I came home monday night mainly so that I could be back in time for 10% tuesday at the grocery store. When I arrived at the store I discovered much to my dismay and frustration that they are postponing it until next tuesday. Grrrrr. I was really counting on getting 10% off because I have a ton of groceries to buy. I seriously considered waiting and living off the remaining Easy Mac and Mr. Noodle in my cupboard but a week is a long time to go without vitamins or protein. And I really didn't want to eat noodles for breakfast. In protest I left the store and went to Superstore instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello...i love you! and i cried a ton after i dropped you off, i had to do some talking with God on that one.
and by the way we DID try some country dance moves! we worked on the sweetheart, which was fine and dandy until we got to the set...
i'm glad you shaved your legs, did you have to cut the hair first??

Anonymous said...

Wow you shaved your legs? Those must be some special sheets. I'm sure glad I had the chance to see you even thought we didn't get to spend much time together. I hope you had a great day at school today.