CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY

I haven't really had much time to blog, or anything really to blog about because I've been so busy with homework. Who knew the anti-viral immune response would be so hard to understand. On the good side, my lab partner this semester already did more in the first lab than my last partner did all first semester, so that's looking promising. My chemistry lab is gonna give me an anxiety atack I think, we do this thing called titration, which is just adding one chemical to another until the colour changes. It doesn't sound so bad at first, but it requires being accurate to 0.01ml. That's like taking 1/4 tsp and dividing it by 100. A little nerve racking, it is very difficult to transfer an amount of liquid that is far less than one drop. If you add just a touch too much the whole thing is ruined.
And when we weigh stuff, we have to weigh it to 0.0001g, that's like a grain of salt. If you accidently pour too much into the beaker you can't just take it out, you have to start again. So I think I will be crying myself to sleep every Wednesday night for the next 3 months.

I went to an intercessory prayer meeting last night, which was super amazing. It was only supposed to be an hour and a half but it was twice as long. Good for the spirit, not so good for todays assignments. Saturday night Brad Jersak is going to be speaking at the church about prayer. I don't know who he is but he's written a couple of books, "The River Within", "Recovery of Love" and some others, never read them but he is supposed to be a super awesome speaker. He is also doing a seminar Monday and Tuesday night that I hope to go to.
Sorry I have nothing embarrassing to report on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will be super busy, but keep looking after your spirit. When that is healthy, everything else takes care of itself.
Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

I think I would end up picking out my eyes with work so tedious. Even when you dont have an embarrassing story i still love reading you blog.