CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 27, 2006

LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU GO OUTSIDE

Funny story, just happened.
I found a cell phone earlier today so I brought it home with me. I was gonna put up signs later after supper but I got distracted with other things. Please don't laugh at this, but since I don't do make up very often I'm not very good at it so I usually do a practice run the night before I plan on looking nice. So that's what I did, I tried this pink eyeshadow set on one eye and blue on the other to see what looked best. Then I did some cleaning and some homework, yada yada. Then the cell phone rang so I answered it. It was the owner, and he said he would come by and pick it up. When he rang the buzzer I brought it down to him.
I had forgotten that I had two completely different colours of eyeshadow on. And, I was wearing shorts, forgetting that I have not shaved in weeks. I'm sure he thought I was quite the spectacle.

1 comments:

Kim said...

you amaze me!! i wish i could come and hang out with you for a week! it would be so good to see you babe! i'm glad you have a natural bad-man repellent!