CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 13, 2006

FOND MEMORIES

I ran into Dan King the other day, he's the dude in charge of 24-7 Prayer Canada and it reminded me of something embarassing that happened a couple or years ago. You might remember this Kim, it was at Briercerest during YQ. I was helping out with the 24-7 room at the youth conference by photocopying and cutting flyers. I was in the library because they have one of those big paper slicing things. You know the ones that you pull down a lever and can cut a whack load of paper at once, well that's the one I was using. I would slice the paper and then put them into their appropriate pile. Well it was about the 3rd or 4th stack of flyers, I sliced it just like the other ones, but when I went to grab the pile of papers I found myslef under attack. I had been smoked right in the chops with the lever. I guess I didn't push down hard enough so the lever didn't stay in the down position. You know when something like this happens, somebody must have seen. As a result of the attack I had a bit of a fat lip and a minor cut.

2 comments:

Kim said...

good ole memories! -K

Dan King said...

Dangerous times preparing for prayer rooms .... dangerous times!!

::dan::