CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 10, 2006

GOD'S SENSE OF HUMOUR

I was just reading my friend's blog and was reminded of how emotional moments seem to always have a laugh attached to them. When I was saying goodbye to Jenn and Kim in the coffe shop parking lot it was pretty emotional, because we are all going different directions in life. So there was definitely some tears. Not long after the tears started coming did we turn to see a man relieving himself while his girlfriend waited in the car. What a beautiful moment. Even now as I read emails and blogs I'm starting to tear up. But I am also trying my hardest not to laugh as a really horrible Filipino singer is singing the backtstreet boys. No word of a lie!
God definitely has a sense of humor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI FROM UNCLE BILL AUNTIE SHELLEY AND CAITLIN (UBAS&C) HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF DEODERANT AND SUNSCREEN WITH THE HEAT AND SUN , IN THAT ORDER.HOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU. HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE.
UBAS&C

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantal, glad to see you got there and are seeing a different world. Hope you can find food you recognize and can eat, 7 weeks is a long time on water and whatever bread you can find. We're anxious to hear from you and hear more of your travelling stories.
Edmonton won tonight (2-1), next game on Monday.
Love
Mom & Dad

Jenn said...

I love the backstreet boys. Jk. I bet it must have sound hilarious. A few last words for my pale friend. SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantal:
Glad to hear you arrived safely and hopefully find the rest of your party. Take it easy in that heat and I know you will do a fantastic job over there. Stop praying for snow, the rest of us aren't getting 39C!!!!
Love Uncle Gale and Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantal,

Glad to hear you arrived safely. You are in our prayers.

Alan and Sheena