CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

FINALLY SOME PICTURES

So I finally found a computer in town with an accessible USB port so here are a few pictures. I only have a few so far because you have to be careful of taking pictures of tribal groups and land. I hope you can see them alright, I can't tell because the computer monitor here is not very good.
Here is the view from my hotel in Seoul when I had to overnight between flights. I'll have to take pictures of the toilet on the way home so you can see what a classy place it is.
We'll I've been sitting here for 25 minutes and the pictures aren't loading so I'll try again when I have more time.

For those of you who know of the unfortunate things that always seem to find me, you'll enjoy this... I've already developed three differen rashes. None of them are serious.

2 comments:

Kim said...

can't see the pics yet - but i look forward to them whenever they come!
giving you a haha for the rashes - but i hope the disappear soon!
we're soooo busy with school but got to camping this weekend - my legs look like someone took an axe to them - and i'm covered in mystery bruises - yet nothing is worse than a scrape!
muchas love

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantal;

Dad and I are looking forward to
seeing your pictures?

Do you suppose you have developed a
heat rash?

Or,possibly a rash from too much
fresh fruit.

Love: Mom and Dad