CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ARE YOU FLIPPIN' KIDDING ME?

I am currently to angry to study so I thought I would vent to make me feel better. So here goes...

I am yet to get a good nights sleep since school started. Granted it is sometimes my fault staying up to late doing homework, but even when I do go to bed early I have trouble sleeping and wake up several times in the middle of the night. Well, Sunday I think it was, I was in bed the earliest I have ever been in the last month. And work phoned at 11:30pm and 4:00 am asking me to come in. I have school for crying out loud I can't skip class for a job that pays me $9.50! I am getting really annoyed because they have done this several times. The schedule says that I can't work week days. Grrrr!

Yesterday, when I showed up for my micro lab the instructor says that it is going to take until about 7pm because there is 40 students and three bloody microscopes. So I can't go home while I wait because I will lose my place in line. And I am flippin' starving because I missed breakfast and I had class all morning until the lab started at 1:30. Then I had the unfortunate experience of having good results which meant that I had to count over 7000 stupid heamolytic plaques. I'm still seeing spots man. Those microscopes are like looking into the sun. My retinas are burning!

Today after class I went to ask one of my professors a couple of questions about the material before the midterm and he flat out refused to help. He gave like a ten minute speech about why he refuses to help. And he had revolting breath. I followed him all the way to his office, got shut down and trying not to cry, I have to listen to him while he breaths death breath right in my face.

Ooh, gotta run to class!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder how a moron like that gets a position paying big money and he doesn't even know how to brush his teeth. Hang in, it has to get better.
Aunt Sharon

Kim said...

sounds awful! i'm so sorry, and so glad i'm not actually studying science! i have enough fun counting baby heart beats and respirations!
the prof sounds like d--k, ahem. just think, this is your last year of undergrad! -K