Today on the joyous occasion of my birthday I am mourning the passing of something that I will never get back. My darling youth. That's it. It's gone. Today I turned 22. I am fully adult, I can no longer hang on to the excuse that I am in transition between child and adult. I am grown up (or at least I should be). Now it won't be long until I am over the hill. Sigh.
And what better way to start the day then to wake up with sore achy joints and muscles. (caused by one part old age, one part having a cold and one part playing with a bunch of young whippersnappers in the church kids room yesterday)
In other news...
Check out this mini-vid of GDOP last year. It is a little long, about 13min but please take the time to watch if you can.
So two and a half hours later and I still can't get the video on my blog. Drat!
But you can see it at on the Edmonton website here.
Or see a shortened version here.
It's not to late to get your church involved. It doesn't have to be big and fancy like some of the ones in the video, just get together and pray!
Monday, April 09, 2007
FAREWELL MY DARLING...
at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my darling friend. Chantal, you know you are getting old when you start using words like "whippersnapper" Love it. Have a great day
Just remember you are only 1 day older than you were yesterday. Have a
great day.
Aunt Sharon
oh dear, i knew it was your b-day, and now i'm trying to remember when i forgot to write to you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
doesn't sound like you had a really eventful day, but know that when i get home we can have a major party (even if is nowhere near the day). Love your sorry bones! (you should join facebook!) -K
Post a Comment