CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

BITS & BITES

So this last week has been super busy. I've written 4 exams (only one more to go!) and have been trying make decisions about summer and next year and life in general. Here is a brief overview of my life at the moment...

Decisions...
- Be a part of the IVCF executive next year? I don't the know what to do, the "L" word scares me a little. (Leadership)
- Go to Vancouver for a week of study and serve? It sounds like a super sweet and intense study of the book of Mark, but it's gonna cost money.
-Summer job? I got one that I am really excited about but things aren't working out as well as I had hoped.
-Go back to school in the fall? Right now I am pretty frustrated with some things, and I hate having a student loan. Maybe I should work for a year and then go back.

Good stuff...
-I wrote my analytical chemistry final yesterday. I will never have to do another chem assignment, lab or test again! Lord willing.
- Global Day of Prayer is coming!!! We have a spot and a time, West Portal Church at 7pm, May 27th. Sooo excited! Here's a link to a link to the promo video. Click here.
- The Flames managed to show up yesterday, now the series is 2-1. If they can turn down the suck when they are on the road they might have a chance of winning the series.

Not so good...
-When I left the house this morning the weather was fine. When I got to school and had to walk three blocks to where my exam was it started pouring rain. I had to write my exam in a slightly dampened state. That's okay, maybe I'll start a new fashion trend, the wet dog look.

What you really want to hear,

Awkward and Embarrassing...
-I somehow managed to clip my nose in my hair straightener. Don't ask because I don't even know. Nice little red mark now.
-A couple of days ago, before I went out shopping etc, I only shaved one armpit. Again, don't ask. It is really nice out so I was wearing not a full out tank top but a shirt that you could definitely see my armpits if I was reaching up to grab something from the shelf at the grocery store.
-Yesterday I hadn't had breakfast before my exam. The gym was silent of course, and my tummy started growling. But it sounded more like some other bodily function. I think the people around me thought it was that other bodily function.

2 comments:

Kim said...

oh, i'm glad for the last few bits! and sorry for all the heck of trying to figure life out! doesn't it suck! if you take a year off then we need to do something, live together, travel together... something! i'm calling you tonight/tomorrow morn!
-K

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your life is pretty well on track. Lots of decisions,a little bit of good and not so good, and a few things that could only happen to you.
Take care
Aunt Sharon