CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

JUST A NORMAL DAY IN THE LIFE...

So yesterday on my way to work (I walk to work) I was behind some old lady that appeared to be in her sixties. We were walking in the same direction, she was only a couple meters ahead of me. She looked back then started walking faster. She looked back at me again, kinda scared looking, and started walking even faster. This happened several times, but I was in a hurry and am generally a fast walker anyway so I was always right behind her. She looked back again and stopped,
"Why are you following me?"
Are you kidding me, I don't have time for this, I'm late for work. Whatever.
"I'm not, this is the way I walk to work. If you are more comfortable I can walk ahead of you."
"Oh, I guess you don't look like a bad person, carrying that back pack and lunch bag. Sorry, it's just that I am from the big city and I am kinda suspicious of people. blah blah blah"
"That's okay." I told her trying to walk away politely.
She then proceed to tell me her life story, all about her mothers mental illness and how her sister inherited it. Are you sure you haven't inherited some mental illness?
How can people tell a complete stranger such personal information. And why me?
Anyways, I made it to work on time where I acquired a fat lip trying to hold down a kid who was having a temper tantrum.
That made the dentist really fun today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, "old in her sixties"?
Aunt Sharon