CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mr. Right

Well, I have been kind of down in the dumps lately. I found out that my boyfriend found someone else. Yes, Harvey the 95 year old farmer left me for a younger woman. But I don't think I'll be single for very long.
I was approached today by a super cute boy. He had gorgeous brown eyes and strawberry blonde hair, cut short, non of that long hippy hair. I've known him for a couple of weeks now. He's a sensitive guy, not afraid to show his emotions. He asked me to dance. I was a little reluctant, but I wasn't really doing anything else so I said yes. He took my hands in his and off we went. We polka-ed and two stepped and then just jumped around being silly. He never took his eyes off me, and smiled the whole time. When we were done he threw his arms around me and kissed me. I never thought I could fall in love so fast. That adorable little two year old stole my heart.

3 comments:

Kim said...

and i never thought i'd hear any of those sentences from your mouth! even refering to a 2-year-old! and seriously, harvey found a younger woman??? -K

Anonymous said...

Seroiusly Chantel you should be a writer, ahah you write amazingly i was very captured in this little blog, and then BAM! its a two year old boy, haha

Kayte

Dan King said...

Have I mentioned this week to you that Charlene and I LOVE reading your blog?? Yep!

::dan::