I have really loved living in Saskatoon so far. It's not too big, but it is a city so it has everything I need, usually. Except when I really need it.
Last week I had my last final on thursday. Wednesday night I was studying, and writing up my cheat sheet. We were allowed to bring in one sheet typed into the exam. I was house sitting and had brought my lap top with me. I had it all typed up and planned on bringing my laptop home when I went to get my own mail and print it there. No ink. Awesome. So I got in my car and went to Zellers, Staples, Walmart, London Drugs and Superstore. None of which had a print cartridge. You've got to be kidding me. 2 hours which I desperately needed for studying. I couldn't just save it and print it off at the house I was sitting because my laptop has Vista and my memory stick doesn't work on it.
No biggie. I'll got to school early tomorrow and print it off before my exam at 9am. So I got to school and went to two different labs to try and print off the thing. No luck and no one was around yet to help me. I went to the library and tried again. But now I had no money left in my printing account, and my exam was starting. I rushed to the librarian who had just arrived and nearly in tears I pleaded with her to print me off a copy from her computer. She reluctantly did and I went to my exam a little late and a lot flustered.
What made me even more crazy was that this was the same class that I lost all that work before the midterm when my laptop crashed a couple months ago. I began to suspect some supernatural force wanted me to get lit up in this class.
I am falling asleep and must go to bed, I'll give you the second reason why I currently dislike Saskatoon tomorrow.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
SASKATOON NOT IN THE GOOD BOOKS RIGHT NOW
at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment