CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

THINGS I DISLIKE WITH INTENSITY

I was reading a friend of mine's blog the other day. She had a list of things she thought was beautiful. I decided that when I got home I would do the same. However after my chemstry lab, I am finding it far easier to make a list of things I dislike with intensity. So here goes...

  1. Analytical Chemistry
  2. Inorganic Chemistry
  3. Acid-base titrations
  4. The French (I can say this because I am French)
  5. Multiple choice exams that have 10 choices. They are only supposed have A, B, C, or D, even the occasional E is acceptable. J should never be an option.
  6. University staff that reply to program inquiries after the program application deadline has passed. (cough... Alberta cough cough)
  7. My laptop
  8. The Oilers
  9. Doing dishes
  10. Error Propagation Calculations
  11. Most vegetables
  12. The new Blogger
Please know that this really is more of a joke. While it is true that I do not enjoy the above, I am grateful that I can go to school, and for everything I have.

0 comments: