CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 04, 2006

I finally finished my Crystal growing experiment from chemistry, it turned out pretty sweet! It's a chromium potassium sulfate dodecahydrate crystal inside of a aluminum potassium sulfate dodecahydrate crystal. Cool, eh? Here's a pic of the beauty. Okay, so it won't post the pic, but I'm sure for all you who are non-nerds it wouldn't have been that exciting anyway.

And heres a pic of my tree, so the decorations are a little skimpy but I'm working on it. I'm still trying to figure out how to make a strand of DNA for garland. It needs to be rigid enought to hold the double stranded alpha right handed helix but flexible enough so that i can pack it away easily for next year. Oh and check out the classy tree stand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantal,

tree looks good, hope you find your bus pass somewhere. Good luck with your exams.

Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks beautiful, I can't eait to go to my parents house so Grayson can see his first Christmas tree. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I like the tree.

Aunt Sharon